Monday 9 October 2017

07/10/2017 - Queens Street Rescue

Location: 1/189 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000

It has been a long time since we had brunch together, so we booked this through Dimmi to get the Amex 20AUD back offer. Basically, Dimmi would refund you 20 AUD if you spend 50 AUD on the restaurant that you booked. I personally have not received the refund yet, so I hope I am right. In order to chalk up 50 AUD for this brunch, we ordered the following: 

a) 1 Soy Latte and 1 Skim Cappuccino
b) The Rescue Big Breakkie 
c) Smashed Avocado + Poached Eggs + Chorizo


Coffees were quite bad and bitter. One of the few places in Melbourne where I don't like their coffee at all. 

Heaps of Bacon and Eggs. After a while, it gets sickening ....

Not a fan of avocado but my girlfriend is a big fan. The chorizos were quite salty ...
Damage: 55.90 AUD for 2 pax. Honestly, I won't try this place ever again for brunch / Coffee again at all. If not for the amex offer via dimmi, I won't even know of this place. Now, I just hope to get the 20 AUD from Dimmi and my 2000 points (1000 for reserving + 1000 for leaving a review) If you chalk up 10K points with Dimmi, you get a 20 AUD voucher.




No comments:

Post a Comment