Sunday 30 July 2017

27/07/2017 - Killiney Kopitiam Bourke Street


Location: Shop 11, 108 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000

We went to this classic Malaysian / Singaporean shop to have dinner so that we can enjoy 25% off via Entertainment book. It was pretty empty at 6pm except for a few customers. We could choose whichever seat was available and we chose a pretty big table for 4 even though it was just the 2 of us. 

We ordered the following dishes / drinks: 
  • Soft Shell Crab Laksa
  • Hainan-ese Chicken Rice
  • Carrot Cake (black version)
  • Soya bean with Grass Jelly drink (cold)
  • Hot Teh Si (Tea with evaporated milk)


We were too hungry so we only took 1 picture to feature them all!

Damage: 28.3 AUD for 2 pax (after entertainment book discount).
 Overall, my girlfriend and I was pretty happy with the dishes. The chicken was tender, the soup tastes pretty good and the rice smelled really fragrant. The carrot cake has good flavour in it and the laksa soup was pretty nice (although the laksa was too heavy for me after I had a few bites off the soft shell crab. It was probably too oily for me and there was no relief...)

I am pretty keen to try their crab dishes but I am worried that it might not be fresh. Has anyone tried that before?



No comments:

Post a Comment