Sunday 30 July 2017

29/07/2017 - Hash Specialty Coffee & Roaster

Location: 113 Hardware St, Melbourne VIC 3000

We were in the city and were keen to enjoy a good brunch but didn't really want a long queue. We then decided to go for Hash which was along the same lane as hardware society. When we reached there, there was no queue and we immediately got a table. I didn't really like the size of the table but I just went along with it as I have never sat at that location before. 

Sparkling water ftw since they mentioned specifically that it was free so why not? :p


We ordered the following dishes for the brunch. I was pretty upset at the low number of savoury dishes though: 
  • Soy Latte + Skinny Cappuccino
  • Chorizo & Scallops
  • Pork Benedict

The scallops were a bit too salty for my palate... 

They were pretty generous with the pulled pork. But after a few serves, I got pretty sick of the pulled pork. They should probably find some ingredient to provide some relief.


Damage: 49.8 AUD for 2 pax. I think it was a place which is so so. You can try the hot chocolate with the candy floss for the theatre effect but effectively it just candy floss with chocolate = very sweet hot chocolate. Its a good alternative if you want a decent brunch without queueing for a long time like hardware societe.




No comments:

Post a Comment