Tuesday 9 January 2018

09/01/2018 - Kyoto Cafe

Location: 175 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134

This is the very first post for 2018! Here is wishing all my readers a very happy and blissful 2018 and thanks for reading my blog! I went to this place for lunch at Eastland. It had a few people inside and we ordered the following dishes:

a) Matcha Lychee and Apple
b) Chicken Katsu Curry
c) Wagyu Curry
d) Grilled Salmon
e) Matcha Soda

The matcha drinks were on offer (1 dollar off) so we ordered 2! 

The chicken katsu was nice and huge! Pretty tasty!

This wagyu beef is pretty nice with the sauce but the meat chunks were too small for my liking and its quite expensive (25 aud!)

This was pretty good with the sauce and wasabi!
Damage: ~67 AUD for 2 pax. I don't think I would go back to this place again. Its too expensive for a lunch for 2 pax! The katsu chicken curry is pretty reasonable but the wagyu beef is too expensive and the portions are too small for that price. There are also better places for matcha tea if you just want to have a drink and chat with friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment