Sunday 14 January 2018

14/01/2018 - Second Wife

Location: 8 Wellington Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128

I wanted to try this place since a few months ago and finally had this chance to do it! Its in a rather secluded place in Boxhill and it was pretty good!


We went there early so there was no one there except us!

A small but cosy place! It would be bliss to live nearby!

Love the logo on the left. Just realized the logo when I finished eating!
We ordered the following food items at the cafe! Kudos to my girlfriend who took these beautiful shots of glorious food!

a) Tumeric Latte 
b) Matcha Latte
c) Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake for those who do not know what that is)
d) Real Wife's breakfast (what a name!)


Wonderful pattern but a strange color.
Beautiful piece of art but there are better places which serves better matcha latte

This was pretty sweet and different but after a few bites it was a bit too sweet for me. My girlfriend likes this though.

The dish was pretty unique and the eggs were done to perfection!
Damage: ~49.50 AUD for 2 pax. The price is more reasonable than other famous brunch places found in the city. I like this place because its rather secluded yet there are quite a few people who came in for coffees and brunches. I would probably come back again if I am at boxhill and want to go to a brunch place which is less crowded. Do give this a try when you can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment